Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Who's dat in der linen closet?

When my son took a little road trip recently, we sat for his animals. We already have Chelsea the Corgi, my indoor kitty, Milo and Doug's indoor/outdoor kitty, Tree. With the addition of the two grand-cats, that made three indoor cats, an indoor/outdoor cat and one dog. It was a little crowded. A little more crowded than usual. I went to the linen closet to get a towel and got a surprise.
Milo was up on a shelf that is almost eye-level for me. So, he was a few feet up off the ground. I don't know if he just jumped up there or what. I've never seen him on that shelf before- or since. I think he was just trying to find some peace and quiet.

My kittrs-cat, Milo, in the linen closet..."waddah ya want?"

9 comments:

Angela said...

I think cats are really funny aren't they! I'm pretty sure that Milo was trying to find a place to get away from the visitors! Poor kitty! Milo looks cute there in der linen closet though!

Thanks for sharing such a cute picture and story of Milo this week!

Tuesdays' Show & Tail!
Angela

my word verification:
winewome

Chatty Crone said...

I think he looks like he is hiding in a very comforatable place. Wish I had a place to hide myself.

sandie

Jen Kershner said...

What a cutie! He looks very happy in that spot.

Hope said...

Hi Cheryl,
I am stunned by how your lovely blog has grown. It is wonderful. I loved reading about your life. Some I already knew. (Like Lindsey is your maiden name.) However, I didn't know your played flute & piccolo....me too. I didn't know you knew Cherie...me too....and that fruit and granola looked heavenly!
XO~Hope

Al said...

Ha! That's always a surprise. Bet you're right on the peace and quiet thing. When I came home from my trip to Portland Hobbes decided that there was just far to much activity in the house and decided to let me know with his claws. He made up shortly thereafter, but boy, does he ever like the slow lane. :) I would too if I were a 20 pound cat.

Pam said...

Funny! I've had the same thing happen to me, you never know where they'll be! He looks right at home and is pretty handsome to boot!

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

This is so typical of feline behaviour. Love your picture!!!

Miss Janice said...

My kitty "Puff Kitty" gets in the strangest places also...love this photo, cuz I'm a kitty lover! I wanted to let you know that I walked for 16 HOURS STRAIGHT IN THE RELAY FOR LIFE!!! Actually, that was the whole event for walking cuz they had 2 hours of opening/closing ceremonies. It got really hard for me about 8 hours into it, so I plugged along and by sunrise, I said, "you're not stopping now" and kept going. Not sure if I would try it again since I could not hardly stand up for the two days after the event!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

You just never know where a cat will show up! Animals make our lives so enriched~give us reason to smile, and make us laugh.
Thank God!

Blog Archive