Monday, September 22, 2008

The Power of the Charlie!



On Saturday, our friends Tom and Debbie came down to tailgate with us. This is our prime spot on the corner of 14th and Woodlawn. We could have made a lot of money if we charged just to tell people which corner we were on.
Debbie and I whipped the men in Corn Hole. At least that is how I remember it. I'm right aren't I? Debbie? Our set is unique because Doug made it and one end is IU and the other end BSU. Because in our household, there is an IU grad and a BSU grad.








Me, with my game face on. We had a lot of fun.
I had my Charlie Cardinal bobble head with me. I had taken it to put on our table while we were tailgating. Then, I took it to the game with me and kept raising it over my head and yelling "The Power of the Charlie!" And telling IU fans that I was going to put a hex on them. During the game, I'd raise him over my head and shake it.
I wonder what Ball state could have done if IU didn't take out our best player?
That part was very sad.
I had a lot of fun being obnoxious. I'm good at it.
YAY CARDINALS!

1 comment:

kate said...

That looks like so much fun! Your game face is scary!!! ;)

Blog Archive