Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bloomington Farmer's Market Saturday, 9/6/08

I don't know if it was because of the students being back or because there was an IU football game or because September marks the beginning of fall and everyone said "let's head south!" but, Farmer's Market was PACKED last Saturday! I could barely walk through.
There are still plenty of abundant, beautiful flowers.


The ladies love the pink gladiollas.


Punkins are starting to sell, also! I loves me some punkins!






These flowers are called "Cock's Comb," (Celosia). I love how they blaze like fire!






Peppers from the pepper lady.








Several Amish families at our Farmer's Market. They have the best peaches. I've bought a box for the past two Saturdays. I like them sliced with cool whip over them.




We always see lots of our friends at Farmer's Market. I love to go and wander about. First I peruse, then I go back and buy. These pics were taken with my new Nikon Coolpix P80. So far I'm very happy with it.






2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I am so jealous! That looks like so much fun!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I am so sorry about YOUR tail!!

I have been reading a lot of tail docking with Corgis. What I have read is that they do not have any feeling of nerves in their tails until after 2 weeks. That is from the more reputiable sites. I did not have a say in it but I love her little tail like it is.

Molly lost her tail in an accident with a sliding glass door when she was a kitten. That was long before I got her. I have only had her since July.

Blog Archive