Tuesday, April 13, 2010

VAS IZ DIS?

Today is Tuesday and I'm joining Expressly Corgi for Show and Tail.

We kennel Chelsea when we are away from home, such as at work. She is kenneled, usually, at night. I put a towel or rug in her kennel and then we cover her kennel completely in towels to shut out any light or distractions. She is very protective of her space. If she hears me changing the towels or rug, she comes running.
I spy short pants!

As of late, her favorite hiding place, outside of the kennel is under my dresser. I even fixed it so that she couldn't get under it and basically, she dug through the shoes that I keep lined up across the front and got under, anyway.
At least we know where to look when she is missing.

7 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

That is sooooooooooooo cute! She just wants a place of her own! Who doesn't mom?

sandie

ClassyChassy said...

Corgis are such fun, aren't they? And, gotta love Corgi Toes!

Laurie said...

OMG so cute. That is adorable that she hides under there! Sadie likes to hide under tables and such. They're so cute. Thanks for sharing!

Angela said...

Hey Whosyergurl!

Welcome to Tuesdays' Show & Tail! I love the picture of Chelsea under your dresser! That is soooooo cute! Corgi's give us lots of laughs don't they! lol

I will have to say that my Jazz probably wouldn't be able to fit under your dresser! Chelsea must be much smaller.

Thanks for sharing such a cute photo of Chelsea this week! I do hope to see more pictures of her in the future! :)

Tuesdays' Show & Tail!
Angela

Patty said...

HAHA! Rusty is too big to hide under furniture although last summer he would chase chipmunks under the deck and stay under there for awhile! Too cute!

Nicole said...

My cat used to hide like that. Luffy tries to "hide" under our coffee table sometimes, but he's too big to ever really hide.

Anonymous said...

Those look like Chloe's pants!

We crate our girls at night too.

Blog Archive