Monday, November 3, 2008

Thanksgiving cards and a little bit more.

Dear Gentle Readers,
I'm back! I haven't written a post since we returned from our Arizona trip. I want to post the trip and haven't been able to get my dookie together. (See Mother, I said "dookie.")

Despite the lovely weather yesterday, I had an all out blow out card making session that lasted hours. I made over twenty cards. I did take Chelsea for a thirty minute walk first and then I took a break to go outdoors to play fetch with her. I also made a quick trip to Michael's at some point and threw Chelsea into the car with me. She is so sweet and good. It was warm enough to have the sunroof open and she just sits on the passenger seat and looks up at the sky. But other than that, my keester was on the chair. I went to this shop on Saturday and bought some new supplies and that always gets me fired up.
The pin oak stamp is new and I loved how it looked with a sepia ink.

I also bought new papers and lots of embellishments. I jus loves me some embellishments!


















I can't help myself. I have to sneek in a picture of Chelsea. She is four and a half months old now and weighs twelve pounds! She is quite the fatty. Oh my, I love that little girl!

And, here is a teaser pic from our Grand Canyon trip. I wore these shorts for three days, the shirt for two days and then switched to a Ball State t-shirt. Doug wore an IU shirt too and we had a lot of fun talking to people who were also from Indiana. It was an amazing trip and I can't wait to tell you all about it!
And...some pink dust from the canyon!


1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Missed you!! She is such a sweetie! Gingerbean rides really well in the car too.

I am in awe of all of your cards.

Blog Archive