Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween cards

If I can make these cards, then you can too! I used Halloween images stamped on cotton - called "Homespun Cotton Scraps" from Crafty Secrets. I found mine locally at Papertrix in Nashville, but you can buy yours online. If you are interested in how to reproduce these cards, write to me and I'll give you exact details.
This one says "Sing a song of Halloween, Pumpkins everywhere. Cats, Bats and witches flying through the air."



I was up until 12:30 on a school night! (AKA work night.) I couldn't help myself. I was in the zone, that wonderful zone, oblivious to what time it was or what was going on around me. Doug kept saying "Honey, go to bed." I usually kennel Chelsea around 10, 10:30 when I go to bed, but she was on the floor, right beside my chair - with her favorite toy, her bunny.

5 comments:

Carol T said...

Cheryl K Bennett--you've found a new outlet for your 'mutterings'! Color, design, texture--all of those things are possible through paper crafting, and you've obviously found it. And you will be teaching others too--I can see it now. It's such a wonderful outlet for creative expression, and I love it too. We share a love of books and now, something else! I'm as pleased as I can be to see this!!!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

She is going to be a crafter! I was working on some stuff this am and there was gingerbean right at my feet. Her favorite is a stuff raccoon.

I love the cards. Love that vintage look.

Lena said...

Your cards turned out really lovely, Cheryl. I love it when I'm in that creative zone too, usually it happens really late at night for me, too.

Lucky you, to have such a sweet creature to keep you good company!

kate said...

Those are great! I love the vintage vibe.

Gator World!! said...

Hey I put up a blog about my Mom cause its her birthday. Go check it out!!!

http://thebabygator.blogspot.com/

Baby Gator

Blog Archive