Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Water for Elephants

I just finished reading Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen.
On the New York Times Best Seller list for twelve weeks in 2006, I recently picked it up in Barnes and could not put it down. Each night, when going to bed I would think "I'll just read one chapter." Then, I would end up reading three chapters.
This is the story of circus life during the depression years. It contains drama, excitement, suspense, love, hate and agony. There is a scene containing swinging breasts that will have you laughing out loud.
Especially if you are an animal lover, don't let this excellent read pass you by!

3 comments:

Patty said...

I love this book! It's one of my absolute favorites!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I am going to have to get this one.

And I answered your question!

Unknown said...

This book is great! I gave it to my mom, I think she would like it.

Holly (Cathy's daughter)

Blog Archive