Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Madison In Bloom, Final Edition

Time to close the door on my Madison in Bloom series.

Hope you enjoy these parting shots. Has anyone seen any butterflies?

Have you ever seen a garden that had everything...including the bathroom sink?



Sigh.

Before photographing any child, I always ask the parent's permission first. This little gal's Dad said she had been awake just moments before then literally conked out. Her name is Briley.
Lots of beautiful lighting fixtures in Madison.


Shortly after this photo was snapped, this gentleman changed to a straw hat because the felt hat was too hot. I like the felt hat.
If you are within a few hours of Madison, IN, I hope my photos have intrigued you to visit the garden tour next year. We've been doing it for years and it is always wonderful.

3 comments:

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

What a lovely place to visit! Thanks for sharing the photos. -C ^..^

Anonymous said...

Your pictures a perfect! I had no idea Madison was so beautiful!

Miss Janice said...

Enjoyed this tour very much!

Blog Archive