Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Who has been sitting in my chair?

My fur kids, Chelsea  (doggrs) and Milo (kittrs)
This is where I sit when I write.  That is my red Dell sitting on the bench.  I haven't been writing much, lately.  I went to MD to see my girls, got a new job (still with the university), am going back to MD. (Then starting my new job the day after I return.)  Have been trying to get out to hike- looking for mushrooms to no avail.  Trying to get to the Y to workout.  Trying to do some artwork.  Trying to get together with friends.  Trying to keep up. 

3 comments:

Laurie said...

They look comfy :)

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Enjoy the visit with the girls. i love your pets and wish we could have one. Maybe when we move out of this rental to our own place. Dreaming .sigh...

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Those two are keeping the home fires, well...your seat warm, until you have the time to return to it, and to your little red Dell.
Congrats on your new IU position, and of course, so happy for you that you'll soon go to MD, to get another grammy fix!

Blog Archive