Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Last berry in the berry bowl

I thought for the first day of fall that I would share a photo with you of the last berry in the berry bowl. The duggles brought this berry to me this past weekend and said "here, this is probably the last one." Our berries did not do too well this year. First of all, they were not plentiful. Dug planted strawberries, raspberries and grapes. Our entire garden didn't fare too well this year. Maybe next year we will put some fencing around the garden. There are probably a lot of critters helping themselves to the garden before we can get to it.
Happy Fall, Y'all! I love, love, love fall. Last year I shared out keeping room re-do (fireplace room)...Dug just recently put down a beautiful ceramic tile floor in that room...so the whole room is new, new, new. Last year we believe we had our first fire towards the end of October. I say "bring it!" I believe we are almost ready.
-> Editors note: The duggles wanted me to say "the tomatoes were plentiful and tasty."

2 comments:

Nicole said...

At least it was a pretty berry. I hope it tastes good. Happy fall! :)

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Savor the one.

Blog Archive