Sunday, March 25, 2012

Oh to be Betty

Are you with the rest of the world...watching Mad Men?  I'm not much of a t.v. person, but I love Mad Men and I'm watching!
I had a Combat Cardio class this morning at ten a.m. and then I painted the bedroom ceiling for three and a half hours, until I ran out of paint.  It hadn't been painted in many years and it just soaked up the paint.  I've done a lot of crazy things before, but I've never stood on a bed while painting the ceiling.  I won't be able to move tomorrow. I've lived here for four and a half years and we are just now getting the bedroom painted.  In my past, my bedroom was always my haven.  I'm just now getting around to that, here.  I have a vision for this room.
I'm off to relax and watch Mad Men. 

3 comments:

Kris said...

I have no idea what Mad Men is. Your shoulders will ache!!! Rest up! Can't wait to see your finished room!

Dina said...

I feel your need to paint pain. We are in year 5 of a total house remodel and our bedroom STILL has not been touched. ICK...

TARYTERRE said...

Painting OVERHEAD definitely gives your body a workout, for sure. I started watching MAD MEN a couple years ago and then gave it up. Their schedule interfered with other stuff we were doing. ENJOY this season. I hear it's going to be a GOOD one.

Blog Archive