Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dog Daze of Summer

This is Chelsea on Father's Day. We went to Duggle's soccer game, which those silly men scheduled for straight-up NOON. It was in the nineties and HOT. I had taken Chelsea's pink tennis ball to throw and a couple of little girls wanted to play fetch with her. They had so much fun tossing and tumbling with Chelsea and fighting over who would get to throw next. I turned to Duggles and said "I guess we need a couple of girls." They were probably seven and ten years old. Chelsea will play fetch until she drops. When I took this photo, she was under the picnic table, attempting to cool down. The younger girl kept trying to pull her out and get her to play some more. I had to say "Honey, I think she is all tuckered out."
Dog daze will get you.

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

How sweet of the girls.

Oh she is just so pretty!

Blog Archive