Monday, July 20, 2009

Veiled morn

When I stepped out of the house this morning, I found that all around was shrouded by fog.
Fog so dense, in places, I could barely see. Fortunately, my camera was on the seat of the car, beside me. Each of these photos was taken this morning, as I sat in the driver's seat.
My garden at the end of the drive.
The three photos above were taken on the road I live on.
As I drove north, out of the country, very suddenly, I emerged from the fog.
And I felt disappointment.
***Where were you forty years ago today? I was a girl, camping with my family at Versailles State Park. We listened to the men walk on the moon on the car radio. Aptly, my dad's car was a Mercury Comet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so talented. I love the haybale picture the best. So dreamlike!

Blog Archive