Monday, January 12, 2015

No endorsements, I just know what I like!

A recent conversation at work went like this: "what kind of toilet paper do you use?" Most were saying they were not picky - whatever was on sale - they were even asking the one guy in our office who is very green if he used Seventh Generation.
I sat there for a bit and then finally chimed in - I am very picky and it has to be Charmin for my tushie - blame it on Mr. Whipple, if you so desire.
 I don't often eat hot dogs - but I love them at a ball game - or cooked over a fire. Tonight I had one of my favorite meals, ever - Echrich hot dogs, (o.k., store brand generic white bread buns),
 Lay's Barbecue Potato Chips,
 and Killian's beer. I love red and dark beers. Killian's is my favorite red beer.
Delicious. I mean, a delicious (unhealthy) meal. Recently, we had a get-together at our house and Doug bought these awful, crunchy, hard store brand barbecue potato chips. It hurt my mouth to eat them! Ever since, I've been jonsing for some Lay's Barbecue chips. Nothing like a yummy meal that reminds me of camping in summer - on a cold winter's evening. 

1 comment:

Kris said...

Lays are the best!!! And a good old hot dog, can't be beat!!
Hugs,
Kris

Blog Archive